Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tuesday's Tracks

This one got into the week’s Tuesday’s Track’s for the video alone! I think the technology used is nothing short of amazing. The tune is BIG on its own and I have to give credit where it’s due. Originally I wasn’t sold on Kanye West’s album “808’s and Heartbreak”, but now I like pretty much every track on the album, so if you haven’t already got it, you need to go out and cop that! Unfortunately the word is that this won’t be released as a proper video because someone else has used the technology, which in my opinion is a REAL BLOODY SHAME!




Being an early champion of Lady Gaga my next track is her latest release. The part of the video where they’re on the subway really reminds me of the 1979 film ‘The Warriors’.

Lady Gaga – Lovegame



Now this one get's a place for comedy value alone, it’s absolutely hilarious! Watch out for Justin Timberlake’s cameo appearance as the shop cleaner.

The Lonely Island – Jizz in My Pants

No comments: