Monday, February 23, 2009

Lunch Teef Deterrent

I think im one of the lucky ones that have never had any of my sarnies stolen from the fridge at work. I think it might have something to do with my colleagues knowing how id react to not seeing my Jerk Chicken in Hard Dough Bread sandwich...it wouldn’t be a pretty site! For those of you that have fallen foul to those light fingered sarnie snatchers you need not worry as this might just be your saviour.

As you can see these anti - theft lunch bags make the lunch teef think that you had forgotten about that nice home made club sarnie you made last week which resulted in mold growth!

Seems like a good idea in the short term but i can only imagine people looking at you funny when your for ever taking out the mould sarnie and walking to your desk! I sense an email from the Office Manager about food hygiene coming on!!

Available to buy here

No comments: