Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Tracks

I’ve found myself humming this one regularly over the past few weeks. However in the performance at the Grammy’s T.I’s timing was out at the beginning, I think this may be due to a bit of over excitement on his behalf with the Grammy's being his final performance before his imprisonment.

T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake - Dead and Gone


The second track we’re keeping distinctly UK. I’ve been shouting about La Roux for a while, but this remix from dub step dj/producer Skream is way better than the original.

La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually love this song by La Roux and wasnt aware that anybody else liked it,but this mix is even betta,thanx for bringing it to my attention.Hope to catch them at yoyo's in the next couple weeks.