Friday, February 27, 2009

GS BOYZ - STANKY LEG

I saw this on Dj.b’s blog and frankly I’m not bloody impressed, the novelty is REALLY starting to wear thin. This actually makes me cringe. With that in mind stats don’t lie, so I’m worried, REALLY worried...


** #1 video on BET’s 106 & Park **
** Performing on BET’s: Rip The Runway (airing 3/2)**
** #19 on MTV2 Network **
** 30,000 in combined Digital and Mobile Sales (TW) **
** Over 2,460 spins this week (+233) **
** #28* on the Billboard R&B Singles Chart **
** #13* on the Billboard Rap Songs Chart**
**Fans recorded over 12,000 voicemails on the Official Stanky Legg Hotline**
** Over 15 million streams online **

For those who don’t get some of those stats…that’s pretty F’ing big. Is every big hip hop/grime/electro/funky tune going to have a silly dance to accompany it now??? Come on... Stanky leg??? They have taken it too far now. What a bunch of Bullsh*t! This is indeed Soulja Boy all over again. For f*cks sake...

N.B - Their crew is called Swagg team... hmmm.... I was told as a child if I have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all... No comment

No comments: