Monday, February 9, 2009

MIA performs on due date?

I was talking to Phanz about this the other day...MIA performed at the Grammy's alongside her 'Swagga Like Us' co-stars Jay Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, and of course T.I. I just think...wasn't she scared her waters would drop at any second? However, I totally understand the fact that she still went through with it. As an aspiring artist myself, I think I'd probably have to be dragged out of the concert hall by my family/friends if I had the chance to perform at THE GRAMMYs alongside people like JAY Z! It just shows how much it meant to her. Here's the video. By the way, I'm loving Kanye's new hairstlye! Its like a mohecan with a long bit at the back, but I think it looks so cute!

'Swagga Like Us at The Grammys'

3 comments:

Nicole said...

cam my love i swear M.I.A wanted to shoot her baby out at someone with them pelvic poppin'.......no?
but valid point about the whole opportunity.....argh, i just duno about this one man.....on the other hand, 2nd u on that new hair do....

Nicole said...

lol....w8 a min due date????hahahaha shes a nutta!i didnt even know....i was disturbed at the thrusting.lol....

Anonymous said...

This performance was outstanding, all I've got to say is NOBODY has swagger like them,they now own that.M.I.A did scare me with the dirty dancing....could somebody explain the mesh body glove????......I love that you love Kanye's hair lol I think its disturbing,and best likened to a beaver.