Friday, February 6, 2009

Just What The Dr. Ordered...

If you haven't already noticed, i like clothes...in a big way! I often nightly find myself scouring the internet looking for new clothes to cop. Whats annoyed me recently is that i constantly find myslef looking at stuff i cant afford and tonight was no different!

I came across a designer named Darren Romanelli aka Dr Romanelli. After seeing the Nike Swoosh on the garment a looked down at the price and i nearly fell of my chair...nah, i seriously nearly dropped my Mango Rubicon (would have been pissed) over my keyboard and fell on the floor for true !

The dudes recyled/reconstructed Nike garments are currently fetching between £1498 - £1640 as he reserects old pieces and injects life into them with the addition of leather panels and trims.


If the credit crunch means nothing to you, take a peek and 'add to basket'!

No comments: