Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Christina be a Hot Blonde Mess!

This story was soooo hilarious I had to share it with the Hustle ‘Ard bloggers.

Okay so basically, singer Christina Milian recently vamped up her image with a brand-spanking makeover: beach blonde hair, scarlet lipstick, a new airhead swagger...you get the picture. For those who don’t, here you go!

If you can’t recognise her, she’s the blonde mess to the left!! Okay I’m gonna stop being horrible now. But to be honest I have lost a lot of respect for Christina, since I’ve seen her ‘all of a sudden’ hanging out with Mr Radiokilla himself, The Dream (you can see him sitting smugly in the picture above); quite coincidental since he’s just started his own record label and her career’s tied to the train tracks. But if you thought I was being bitchy, look what Usher, socialite Johnta, producer Brian Michael Cox, and others had to say! Not very nice...



I told you it wasn’t nice! Anyways the latest is that Usher’s released an apology. I think he’s realised he didn’t come across very nicely. Here’s some of the bull-ish he released a few days later, after this video was removed from YouTube!!

“The comments made during a recent recording session amongst friends were taken out of context and blown out of proportion. I apologize on behalf of myself and my friends if anyone was offended. The intentions were not to pass judgment and we meant no harm. I respect and wish the best for all parties involved.”

Whatever. You guys meant it.
Any more info and I’ll let you know!

2 comments:

PHANZ!!! said...

They take the PISS! I’m not gonna lie its funny though. But Christina disappoints me, such potential... What a shame!

Dope Fiend said...

looooooool!

usher is a fool!