Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kanye x Vibe Magazine


The February issue of Vibe sees Kanye's first solo front cover for the magazine. Within the interview Mr West speaks about his latest album and the paparazzi incident amongst other things. What popped out to me was this

“I definitely feel, like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I’ll pose naked. I [want to] break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture.”

Now, I like the guy. His music and his styling. I even thought that him wearing a fake foxes tail to an awards ceremony was pretty cool (something only he could get away with) but im not too sure about the posing nude thing!

Could he potentially be taking it too far with this one?

Source : MTV

2 comments:

Nicole said...

definately taking it too far, Kanyes not sexy, he's kool, even if he acheives his cut out body!
u guys need to promote this blog more! v.interesting things to be read here!

CAM said...

the fox tail...hmmm...not sure
This isn't fancy dress!
But, as usual he does get away with it, I'm just still not sure!
Very funny though