Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Celebrity Big Brother 9



Whether you love it or hate it (I’d be the latter group), you cannot ignore the debacle that is Celebrity Big Brother. As yet we haven’t posted about it, but I feel I owe it to you guys to give it a mention. With a host of Z-list celebs transcending on to our screens trying to re-ignite their careers, each year I think surely the Great British public will no longer stand for such an abomination of a television programme and all its related spin off’s. Don’t get it twisted I’m not knocking the contestants hustle, it can do wonders for your career, and some of the rumoured appearance fees being paid... I wouldn’t turn my nose up at it, furthermore I’d be a fool to do so.

This year’s contestants include rapper Coolio, presenter Ulrika Jonsson, Glamour Model Lucy Pinder, singer Mutya Buena, and pint sized actor Verne Troyer to name a few. In recent year’s controversy and classic TV moments such as the Shilpa Shetty race row and George Galloway cat scene have led to heightened interest.



I’ll keep my ears open to update you of any crazy goings on in the house, but in the meantime Ulrika Jonsson and Lucy Pinder are to face the public vote to decide who will be the first person evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house on Friday.

No comments: