Saturday, January 10, 2009

JoJo and LilWayne ft Kevin Rudolf!

Just a short one!

I was up really late listening to music when I came across this mind-blowing video of RnB singer Jojo singing the US national anthem. If this doesnt make your jaw drop or give you goosebumps, then something's wrong with you! Baring in mind she was 16 when she sung this:



I was also listening to Mr. Annoying aka Lil Wayne this evening. Some may gasp, but I really think Lil Wayne is saturating music way too much at the moment. I'm not disputing his talent, but give us a chance to breathe! Anyhoo, I actually like this song he's done with US rocker Kevin Rudolf, its just the kind of music I love and am currently recording in the studio. I don't think he particularly adds anything special to the song, but just having Lil Wayne's name on the track gives Rudolf credibility in a broader range of music genres.

1 comment:

PHANZ!!! said...

I'm feelin the kevin Rudolf tune! BIG TIME!!