Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday's Tracks!

I got three tracks for this week’s Tuesday's Tracks.

Justin Timberlake feat. T.I - If I

This one's a pretty big one. With T.I's last album being a huge success, it looks like his going to get as much hits and features in as possible before he does his bird for various gun charges. Justin Timberlake and T.I seem to have formed a nice partnership, and I’m sure this will go down well.



Keane - Spiralling

The second track has been around for a while, but the more I hear it the more I like it, and it sounds better when you banging it with some volume from a proper set. It's unusually up tempo and current for a Keane track especially with the electro flavour. I’m feeling the video too.




Lady Gaga - Just Dance

The third and final track this week is Lady Gaga’s debut single Just Dance. I’ve been harping on about her for a hot minute, so I thought I’d post the first video that got released in the US, no doubt 2009 is going to be a big year for her.


Lady GaGa feat.Colby O'Donis-Just Dance from Ducky on Vimeo.

No comments: