Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Camille - The Introduction

HEY PEOPLE, WHATS GOOD!!
My name's Camille, and I'm gonna be contributing to Hustle 'Ard on a weekly basis.

Some info about me: Im a 20 year-old aspiring entrepreneur and vocalist; my biggest achievements so far are being signed to a major record label on a development contract, and running a wholesale distribution company. I'm also at university studying Economics...a useful degree to read in our current financial climate!

One of the main complications I come across in life is the lack of communication between genders...Men and women really don't seem to understand one another! So I'll be posting my views on different topics surrounding some common issues us young folk seem to go through. I'm also an avid music listener and have strong opinions on a lot of artists out at the moment...I'm not afraid to tell you guys what I really think about them! I'll also be posting some info on what I've been gettin up to after signing my record deal...the highs, lows, and dramas of the music industry and all that!

So feel free to comment on anything I write - my posts only show my opinions (however strong they may be!) but I'll always welcome a healthy debate on any issues I've raised.

x Camille

1 comment:

Solve said...

More branches to the tree, I'm loving it!!!