Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday's Tracks

This week’s Tuesday’s Tracks was a hard one. So many possibilities but only three places... There’s been a lot of tunes recently that I don’t think have received the commercial success they deserve, but hey "thats the way the cookie crumbles", Hmmmm, here goes... I think I’m going to have to go for;

Coldplay feat. Jay-Z - Lost
Once again Coldplay's musical genius is a winner, and with the hip hop legend that is Jay-Z, this track got me from the first time I heard it.




Jim Jones feat. Ron Browz & Juelz Santana – Pop Champagne
Everyone is running up on the vocoder thing, so props to T-Pain, and Teddy Riley before him, then Stevie Wonder before him, now that's what i call musical foresight. I’m feeling the little melody on the middle eight that comes in before each verse, I would have liked them to use it a little more though.





Oasis - I'm Outta Time
Oasis are back after a year in hibernation. But from what I can see their coming back hard. I’m not sold on the idea that this will be an Oasis classic like "Wonderwall" or "Don't Look Back In Anger". Nonetheless I’m feeling the tune.

No comments: