Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas, Music, and Katt Williams!

Is it just me, or is this year’s festive season particularly dull? With nothing interesting on TV, and temperatures plummeting to below zero degrees, there really isn’t much to keep one interested this year. I really feel it’s a bad sign when the most exciting part of my day is deciding whether to eat turkey or chicken this Christmas. I must be growing up. But seriously, WHERE IS ALL THE ENTERTAINMENT?

The Christmas season is EVEN more dead for me, since the music industry goes into hibernation till January. I’ve been recording my forthcoming album non-stop for the last four months, and now all operations have come to an ANNOYING halt due to the Christmas holiday (American producers take Xmas so seriously!) So, in between writing and sleeping, I’ve been trying to keep myself entertained with new films, music, and television programmes; all of which can be enjoyed without having to leave my house! Unfortunately, none of these provided the entertainment I’ve been craving…

I then remembered the one person who can always bring a smile to my face. Katt Williams, the most underrated comedian alive! I really forgot how funny this man is. Born in Ohio, KW developed his comedic career over the last ten years; and is probably most famous for appearing on Nick Cannons MTV comedy battle show ‘Wild n out’. I stumbled across this video of Katt performing Knockout jokes on the show’s ‘Wildstyle’ rounds – two teams of comedians battle it out at the end of each show, each armed with a celebrity trying to help them win. But as you can see from the video below, Katt never fails to show them who’s boss! Pay particular attention to the battle with Kanye West - Too funny.



Katt Williams on 'Wild n Out' - 'Wildstyle'!


If you want more Katt in your life, he’s just released his new DVD ‘It’s Pimpin’ Pimpin’’ for download…go to www.kattwilliams.com for more info.

1 comment:

Solve said...

Katt is too much! I have to get my hands on that new DVD of his!