Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Because it’s Wednesday:

So the fashion world is hitting me at the moment. Matthew Williamson’s designs for H&M are hitting the stores, and my friend will be having her debut show, both which is going to happen tomorrow. As I still think it is unfair for designers to launch any line so close before payday, I am very excited to see FAJ strutting down the catwalk.
FAJ, Fanny and Jess, two insane but lovely girls who have made it to their mission to conquer the fashion world. They both hibernated somewhere in East London for months in order to sow, cut, and staple their designs to what I shall be seeing tomorrow. They have ambition, and are avant-garde, but what I like most about it, is that they put the effort into the detail.

So here is a little taster:












Will I be wearing it? I’d love to (some of it I would like to think I’d be able to pull off). But as the story goes, these items are practically their portfolio. But I am in line to try and get my fingers on FAJ as soon as I can.

From a marketing and branding perspective, the name is great, the product loud and proud, the story most sale-able. All in all, great foundations to build on for the future FAJ Empire.

No comments: