Saturday, November 29, 2008

Show & Tell

I'll let you into a little secret...me and R1 used breakdance. To be specific, we were into popping. When i was at high school I used to dance every friday night before wrestling with my boy Skank religiously but didnt really get into the art form until i bucked R1 at college and he lent me Breakin. Turbo changed my view on breakdancing (Ozone was kinda swag still) and made me wanna learn more and take it a little more seriously. I did for a while but it didnt last long as i was still trying to balance Football and Athletics at the same time.

What made me laugh the other day when me, Phanz and R1 went out was this guy randomly wanted me to dance (lets get this straight from early...it was a little dance off ting and he try hand me the baton). I declined but Phanz was on dis ting telling people "dunno why his being shy, he can dance ya know"! For me, those days are over. I wouldnt say i've lost it, just that im a little rusty and to be honest, dancing/clashing a drunk person is not the way i wanna get back into the game!

Back to the title of the post. 

I saw this and was glad to see a young guy do his ting in class in what seems to be a show and tell (more show). I was good, but i think this guy has a little edge over me...just a little.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRAPPPPPP!!!!!